Sunday, August 28, 2005

Health

Thanks to GoogleNews, I now know that Coffee found to be high in health-giving antioxidants . If true, then I will live to be a billion frickin' years old!

Today I went to Target for DayQuill. Aparently this is now a pharmacy item, as it if its the middle of the night and I need cold medicine I need to go to a 24 hour pharmacy. Thanks a lot, meth-heads of ruining society yet some more.

This ranks up there with not being able to buy spray-paint for my Pinewood Derby racer in 4th grade. Actually, I'm happy with how that turned out. My dad and I came up with a wicked design. I would tell you about it, but then I would have to sue you.
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants