Wednesday, August 10, 2005

um, what?

Not sure I remember that movie Will. But if you say we watched it, then I am sure we did.

***

For those of you following along at home, I got the results of my thyroid scans. As of now, everything is fine. Well, I still have to take the thyroid hormones every day, and we are still trying to determine the optimal dose of that. But the nodes on my thyroid seem to all be "hot" which means they are working (really not very well, it appears, but functioning nonetheless), which means they have a function. If they had been cold, I would have had a biopsy, and go from there as to what surgery needed to be done. So for now, all is good, in terms of no surgery, but I am being referred to an endocrinologist, who will most likely assess me every so often to make sure all is well.

***

School started today for us teacher types. Tomorrow we have a lecture at one of the high schools, and they have asked us to wear our school colors. Does this make it a pep rally?
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants