Friday, January 05, 2007

Study Break

Funny stuff.


I find the Apple guy much less smug and manage to have even MORE sympathy for PC. Really funny ad campaign but Slate is right about rooting for PC. I found that the Michael J Fox commercials made me HATE Pepsi and the Bill Cosby commercials made me ashamed of Coke.

Oddly "New Edition" did make me want to try "new Coke" which unfortunately, tasted awful.

I wish they had continued to call it "Coca Cola classic" then they could call diet coke "Coca Cola Slim fit" and they could call Coke Blak "Coca Cola Boot Cut" I would go for "Coca Cola Carpenter Jeans"

wait... how did I get talking about soda? Why do I have belt around the refrigerator? I don't really, it's just a joke. The refrigerator is much too narrow for my belts.
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants