Saturday, March 06, 2004

Today, I went to the Rodeo for the first time ever. It was also the first time that Dakota has ever been to the Rodeo. You would think that I would have something to say about it. I do: first two sentences of this paragraph. This was orginally how I ended this blog entry, but I decided that it works better as an introduction. Let me know if you disagree.

Now that Johnny Depp has won an Oscar for "strangest pirate accent ever", it seems only a matter of time until Richard Grieco is back. I know what's bothering you "Johnny Depp won a Tony not an Oscar!"

Well, you are wrong. What should be bothering you is: "Richard Grieco never left, babe!"

"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants