Saturday, July 03, 2004

I am prevented by the Honor Code from discussing the exam

So I will instead tell you what my wife and daughter said about it sua sponte. First of all, I spent the aftermath, um I mean afternoon chasing Dakota around the house and backyard watching her play, although I was in a daze. At one point, Dakota got up from her tricycle and told me, "Its okay daddy, I know that you are learning." My daughter is truly wise beyond her ears.

Later on, Louren confessed, "I didn't want to stress you out this morning by telling you about the dream that I had last night. I dreamt that you and the rest of your class had to wear starfleet uniforms in order to take your test."

"Where we red shirt ensigns?"

"Actually... yes"

"That's about right."
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants