Sunday, July 24, 2005

First person to get a degree from (X)

I was listening to the radio (a bad start) when Mr. Garrison Eeyore (follow the 2nd link and get out your origami!) was mumbling something about "First person to receive a masters degree in music from an American University." This was followed by some truly terrible classical music.

As I was on my way to my guitar lesson, this was a real bring-down. Quickly, I switched to the all reggaeton station and tried to get it out of my mind. But I can't just let it go: FIRST TO RECEIVE DEGREE = BIG DEAL. If your name is Aaron Aardvark and you receive your degree before Xakor Zywotchenko, then I suppose that you should thank the ancient Phoneicians for giving you a leg up on the other guy!

When I checked this post for grammar, I added two exclamation points!
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants