Monday, April 10, 2006

William Lee is in JEOPARDY!

I was going to say William Lee is a complete tool until he rocked out a $5800 daily double and and $15,300 final jeopardy. Not bad for 30 minutes work, makes a few dorky promo clips worthwhile.

Growing up, I used to hate it when people would spell my last name Lee instead of Li. Then people knew it bothered me so they started doing it on purpose. Then it stopped bothering me. Then one day I was hungry, so I made a sandwhich. It was peanut butter on bread. No Jam or banana. Blogging and banality both start with "B." There were a lot of "B" words in that last sentence. Some sentences say "s" starting such sounds so spoken.
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants