Friday, October 13, 2006

Ceasing and desisting. (also... Re-Bob for president)

Oprah- I have said before that you and Bill Gates should be co-presidents of the united states. Although this was meant as an ironic statement, I didn't know that you were going all injunction-ballastic on other people who said it for real. As a result, I am giving my actual notice to you and the world: I no longer want you to be president.

My ironic endorsement for president now goes to a mass of concrete cement and re-bar. I shall dub this candidate "Re-Bob" and in all future witty comments about the state of national politics (either on this blog on in life) I will make or think about making an oblique but witty reference to Re-Bob.
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants