Sunday, December 31, 2006

Marathon TV

Posting with Jason on lap. You'd think that Dakota would have been harder than Jason for this, but Dakota was less wiggly when I would type.

esz


Stuff like above will just haapxpen with a little help from the baby editor. Anyway-- The new year is a time to make important resolutions. Be resolved to watch the TV that you missed. I'll help:

exciting tv
  • dick clark's rockin new year with ryan seacrest
  • NBC's l&o suv marathon
  • cartoon network Metalocalypse marathon
  • food network Ace of kidneys marathon. I'm kidding. It's called the "Ace of Cakes" Hi, Greg Chwerchak! This is followed by a full day of Bubby Flay. Hey, that rhymes! In truth, I hate Bobby Flay. Ever since I saw him give the worst misadvice on how to fry a turkey.
  • SCI-FI Channel 26 hour Twilightzone marathon!!!! I remember when this was strictly a WPIX deal, but as I don't get that channel, GO SCI FI!!! This was the greatest pinball game ever.
  • BBCA's traditional new year's eve AbFab Marathon WHeels on fire! Rolling down the road...
  • CMT Hee Haw Marathon Hee Haw aired at the same time as "Laugh In" the difference was that Hee Haw used computers to edit the show and laugh-in did it manually. Hee Haw lasted a billion years longer than Laugh-in and the jokes are still as funny as they ever were (I understand that this is a matter of taste, but even if you don't think that Minnie Pearl is amusing, my statement is still true).
  • TNT will ALSO have a law & order marathonn. No link. TNT is for suckers.
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants