Monday, December 04, 2006

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers

Sometime this evening, my beppe, my grandmother, passed away. She had wanted to die at home, but she decided earlier that it was more important for her suffering to end, and less important where, and she passed easily (they tell me). She did recieve the pictures this morning that I fedexed, and the card my brother sent.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and words. I am reacting very oddly and calmly right now, but I am sure that the full force of this will hit me very, very soon.

She may be "gone", but she will live on forever in my heart and memory, and in the hearts and memories of my family.

Peace.
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants