Thursday, May 19, 2005

Louren made me a peanut butter sandwich for breakfast

Yummy yummy. I'm shaving and Louren asks me how would I like my peanut butter and jelly sandwich to be cut.

I think about triangles and it makes me think of sailboats and the mountains and pirate hats.

Then I consider rectangles. They remind me of the struggle for equality. the wasteful design of booster rockers on our space shuttles (no link), and the twin towers.

"I'd like triangles, please!"

I'm Captain of the DESTINY and I'm hiding in the volcanic fjords of INSANITY ISLAND from the the Queen's vessels. They want to take me alive so that they can give me a show trial. But the only show they'll get is the brilliants flashes from my Cannons!

"SHIVER ME TIMBERS!"

"Dad! Hurry up, I'm going to school."

Avast.
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants