Monday, July 28, 2008

Exhibit Hall "A"

I am standing on the artifical hill over the mcnair parking garage outside the test site.

When I was 17, I took my brothers laptop to Kensico Dam and wrote an essay about how this public monument would now be consecrated by: my past memories, the certainty that life would change by going to college, and simply because I willed it so.

I was foolisher then, what makes me think I am wise now?

I am no longer so certain of anything as I was when I was 17. But I know that I have worked very hard and learned much and I am humbled by how little I can really understand and those who have come before me passed; and not just the bar.




That's all I have to say for now...
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants