Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Forgotten Joke about Moses

I had something funny to say about this picture that I drew on MS Paint, but I started it months ago; well after I thought up the joke and then I forgot to finish the picture. Then I finished it a few weeks ago, then I forgot I had it.  Now this is the sad end to a really funny joke.

This was a joke that was so funny, it would have made Angels cry tears of joy and deamons wet themselves.  It would have united Yankees fans with so-called fans of baseball who do not love the Yankees.  It would have turned cat people into dog people and dog people into fish people.

Such is the nature of things that don't come to pass.  They are awesome beyond all get-out.  We'll never know by how much my absurd hyperbole isn't so because I forgot.


But Will, you can't do that! You can't claim to have made up a funny joke and then when asked to tell just say "I forgot." That's even worse than stealing someone else's 40 year old punch line.

Well excuuuuuuuse me.



"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants