Friday, December 04, 2009

The Least Original Idea Ever

I know this is supposed to be the epi(lady)logue portion of this blog, but for the sake of my childhood next door neighboor, I want to make fun of a movie that I haven't and won't go see. It's called "Brothers" and its the Least Original Idea Ever.

The movie is about a Captain who goes to fight in a war, leaving his wife at home. Thinking he is dead, the wife is accidently unfaithful to the Captain. The Captain discovers this and a lot of bad stuff befalls both the Captain and a family member named Tommy. I think there is also a drunk old man in the movie who does bad stuff. Wow.
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants