Thursday, April 08, 2004

Garneau garknew that uconn would win the Tourney



Out of sure subborness, I picked Duke. I have a cannonical rant about schools like Duke that starts off as rant about Bobby Knight (I know, I know) and ends up being about how Rice should go back to not charging tuition.

There is a variant on this rant that involves me becoming the chairman of the board of Trustees, the appearance of a monolith inside the Sallyport ("no one could every matriculate or graduate"), and complaining about the joke that starts off with Vasco DeGama and a racoon in a canoe in the Hudson River that someone started to tell me on the Metro-North but never finished because he got off in Fleetwood and I stayed on until Tuckahoe.

The point is: I am a very cranky person and need to chill.
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants