Thursday, April 22, 2004

This Blog is once again public, but its not on the site feed list. Why so whishy-washy? In truth, I would prefer that that this be a private blog, but that people who hit the "This is a private blog" screen get some sort of way of contacting me to ask to be invited. But on the other hand its free. So...

This blog is public again, damn the torpedoes.

Did you know that my Middle School was named after the guy who said "Damn the torpedoes". When I started going there, I would say "Damn those torpedoes" all the time; for about a week. By then I had blown my cover as a big Dork.

What cover? More self-deception!
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants