Wednesday, February 23, 2005

At least somebody in our house is sleeping...

Well, and Dakota sleeps pretty well at night, but not during "nap time" at school.

Today they called me at 11:00 to pick her up, due to her complaints of a "tummy ache" which I was pretty sure was not entirely real. As I suspected, the moment her tush hit her carseat, I heard "mommy, my tummy doesn't hurt anymore. Can we go to the park?" Ha ha. Little miss I'm sick went home, got medicine (that she did need for her cough), got jammies on, and got her rear tucked into bed. And she actually took a two hour nap. Thank god for children's robitussin!

And Jason is sleeping better. But they just don't make the itty bitty diapers that a newborn wears quite absobent enough for him to get a fair shot at sleeping through the night. That said, if he only wakes once for a change and a feed, around, say 3 am, that is a good night.
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants