Sunday, June 26, 2005

And that's when the clerk blasted me with his cafenated contempt ray

"Welcome to Starbucks can I take your order?"

I'd like a Grande Coffee Light Frappucino

"Okay... will that be all?"

Oh... right I want the special thing.

"What's that, sir?"

Its like... you take a shot of espresso and your pour it over the top of the Frappucino and then you top it with Mocha sauce rather than whip cream. I can't remember that name for it...

"Affogato"

You can't remember it either?

"Very funny, sir. It's called ... affogato."

Oh! I know how it is. You had it just on the tip of your tounge and then you just forgot oh!

(title)
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants