Wednesday, June 01, 2005

That rare occassion when I finish my thought

which is this:

I had a dream last night that I had somehow signed up for four law school classes this summer. Admin Law, Property, Health Law (which somehow ran thirteen weeks rather than five) and Chinese Law (which turned out to only be the law of Hong Kong with an extensive reading of Confucius). What disturbed me about the dream was that I realized I was asleep but I didn't realize I was dreaming and I kept thinking "I need to wake up so that I can read the Administrative Procedure Act, HIPAA, and The Commonwealth State.

That part wasn't disturbing. The disturbing part was how reasonable 180 pages of reading seemed to be.

In fact, the key is to read ahead the weekend before.

Trav- Thanks for the card. Dakota got the joke right away. She thought it was awesome.

Dave- SWIRL!
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants