Saturday, June 25, 2005

The mighty Finn

Louren, Dakota, Jason, and I visited Finn and parents in the hospital. I suppose its only natural to identify most with Jedi as I no longer remember being an infant and I've never been a mother or an older sibling. Although I don't know precisely, I can imagine something of what he is thinking and feeling as I felt those things too.

Because I have nothing else profound to say, I will also mention that Memorial Herman is a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very large medical facility. I think it may be even larger than Gallery Furniture.
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants