Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Dinner by Chuy's, Entertainment by Dakota

So Monday night, we (me and the kids) met up with various friends (Kerry, Eric, John, Melissa's Friend Kat and family, the Darlingtons) to celebrate Melissa's birthday. A fun time was had by all, and Jason was quite happy to fill William's usual spot with cute smiles and messy eating (just kidding Will - Jason is a way neater eater than you).

And Dakota was her usual awesomeness. That girl is so smart, and so energetic, the she constantly amazes everyone, even herself I think, with her antics.

I can't even, three days later, think of what specifically made my hair curl and skin crawl, but I am sure other people can.

All I know is I Love my little girl, crazy/energetic fireball and all.

And it 2 years she can use the skating skills she is aquiring to play ice hockey. Surely THAT sport will tire her out, right?
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants