Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sing: Who the heck is Jethro?

Reading about the "Aqualung" game, Kerry had no idea who Jethro Tull was, never mind what "Aqualung" might be.

She wanted to post something on 3 of 4 about this, but did not have an account, so she asked me to make up something funny about it. Hmmm, the wife saying, "Please dear, mock me in public..." Sounds like a setup to me. I think I'll just say that it is completely reasonable that someone wouldn't know the song "Aqualung", particularly in Kerry's case; she spends so much time being wonderful, she doesn't have the opportunity to worry about trivia like old rock songs.
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants