Tuesday, February 05, 2008

What I should have said...

What should have happened in this post was that rather than a blog entry, Trav was just thinking to himself...

>>poof<< Appears trav's friend the accountant from afganistan dress in a white robe with a halo and a harp on trav's shoulders.

>>poof<< Appears me, dressed in red satin with horns and pitch fork

Then trav goes --DOINK-- and pokes me in the stomach and I implode like a satantic pillbury doughboy with a black hole beneath his lumbar


Anyhow, what I should have said in full temptation mode was

"Great!!! Now O William can eat DONUTS. Bwaha ha ha ha!"

------------------------------------------------------------

Take two:

Picture of ME with my hair messed up (which would be normal) and a big grin but with my bicuspids hanging by a thread like a shingle in a shanty ("some shingle in a shanty shall surely shake the chimney sweep" say that five times fast. faster!)

Caption "Goofus never brushes his children's teeth and neglects himself too"

Picture of JEN looking like the Vanessa the Orbits girl holding a smiling toothy baby.

Caption "Gallant brushes her teeth six, seven, eight times a day."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Third times a charm:

I was going to do a "Beatles" and "Rolling Stones" one here, but it was a school night and I'm out of energy.
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants