Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Inside Joke

How that carp:

A) got published in the Tresher
B) was actually made worse with the butchered lettering job

Remains a mystery to me.

So I used to say that the best jokes were inside jokes. Actually what
I said was that the highest form of humor is when the person listen
does not realize that you've made a joke and you give no indication
that you have and no one laughts except you... on the inside.

At some point Louren convinced me that it was just me being rude and
mean to people to their face. So I stopped saying it. But what I mean
was that inside jokes are funniest.

Looking at the pained scheme joke below and the really creepy Eric
Hewett fanboy gallery to the left, maybe not.

--
Sent from my mobile device

"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants