Thursday, January 01, 2004

At Rice I had this fantastic-hilarious .plan file. To be fair, it was neither fantastic nor hilarious but when I was 19, I thought that a massive inside joke appearing on the screen for all the world to view when they would "finger william@rice.edu" was epic. This was way back in the ancient year 1993; before there were too many web pages. When I finally got around to busting out some HTML, I had this bold vision of turning my .plan into a homepage hyperlink bonaza. It didn't happen, but I still like to think about some of the truly awesome link ideas that I had, even if they were essentially a rehash of a running gag that Trav's started.

(Fnord's Theatre)

Happy New Year. This is the first post in the blog. I am William Li
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants