Wednesday, January 21, 2004

So... I was reading in the Wall Street Journal (weeks ago) an article describing how "environmental credits for greenhouse emissions" might work. The gist was that if your industrial facility generated a lot of CO2, you could offset it elsewhere. One of the easiest ways to do this, says the Journal, is planting trees in the Mississippi Delta region. This is my round-about way of getting to an article that Noah sent to me:

'Mr. Bill' to save Louisiana coast

I had something snarky to say, but I'm tired so if you would be so kind as to imagine the wittiest thing possible and then imagine that I said it.

Thanks.
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants