Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Louren and other people I know are totally frustrated at how T9 doesn't work as advertised. such that when you want to text somebody with a one word response: "Cool" you will be frustrated too see "coo" turn into "book" when you thumb the five. Why be frustrated? How about just make up your own cockney slang of t9 malpropism such that:

Good = Good, Goof, Gone, Home
Book = Book, cool, cook
Fiat Cold = Diet Coke
Bosnia = Cosmic

I felt very clever when I thought of this. But then I got the nagging suspicion that
somebody already thought of this.

I feel oddly relieved by this bosnia connection with this honey quirk but on matter i will just kick back with a fiat cold and let it in
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants