Wednesday, March 02, 2005

And away we go...

In a move that can be characterized as incredibly brave, or eternally foolish, I have decided to drive with the kids to Florida to see my parents - once again continuing the "SPRING BREAK in Florida!" when I am not a crazy college kid. My brother Owen will be driving down from the Smokies to visit as well, and we are flying my dad's mom in for a few days as well. This should prove to be exciting. And not just because of all the people, but because my parents have continued their eastward migration, and now live just outside of Destin. By the time I am 30, they will probably live somewhere in the Atlantic. Perhaps Nollop.
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants