Tuesday, March 15, 2005

"I wonder what he will be" says Dakota

Dakota's job ideas are now more focused on her brother than herself. Her suggestions this am? Astronaut (space guy), fireman, superhero, farmer, and there were more that I can't remember now.

***

Dave, don't you know a girl named Tinsley who is an actress? I think I saw her on an episode of Charmed this morning. I know I already saw her on an episode of Gilmore Girls a while ago.

***

Now I am not going to name names, but it is very hard to cook dinner during normal dinner time when a member of you family insists on crying and pooping his pants nigh constantly.

***

Dakota is very wise.

(said with a note of urgency) "Mommy, we have a thing in our backs called a spine. Books have spines too. But our spines hold us up. If we didn't have a spine, we would fall down!"
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants