Thursday, March 31, 2005

Nothing to whine about, whatever shall I do?

Those of you who know me probably know that from time to time I like to rant (whine) about things some (all) of the time. This was easy when I was pregnant, all day sickness, inability to eat anything acidic.

I have to say, that I truly have nothing to complain about. I enjoy every precious moment and just have to accept what a wonderful blessing it is to have this time with my son when he is this young.

***

Dakota, after singing "C is for Conifers (my kind of trees)" the other day declared, "(They) Might Be Giants is my favorite, Mommy!"

I can't tell you how much that warms my heart! (but sorry Owen, she sings C is for conifers, not my kind of trees. Silly goose)
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants