Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Had to stop because a certain little boy ventured out to see Santa

So I stopped complaining about parody and looked up the Clement Clarke Moore original on my blackberry, read it to Jason and followed him back to bed. Soon he had visions of monkeys and dinosaurs dancing through his head.

Blackberry blogging on Christmas eve with cookies left out for Santa.

Which brings me to what I was going to say before: "Dude, why do you
have to parody Christmas?"

I would rather see depressed people and haters before self satisfied ironists. The irony of damning ironists is not lost on me. Iron irony.

"iRon the new shoe from Apple."

What was I saying?

Yes... I was saying Merry Christmas. Enjoy your traditions in earnest.
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants