Monday, October 03, 2005

3 of 4: 05/01/2004 - 05/31/2004

Ok... for some reason the permalink for individual posts isn't working when the post is already in the archive. I'm sure Ben can tell me why. Actually, if I bothered, I could figure it out too. But the cannonical rant on impersonations is on May 17, 2004.

Anyhow ALL CAPS IS THE "KOOKY" VOICE

that was an imitiation of Johnny Carson imitating Jimmy Stewart while eating a lemon.

By the way this post and the previous one are example of post with link title and post with no link title. While this paragraph is a typical example of the sort of joke I make with in article links.

Now all I need is a joke about
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants