Sunday, October 16, 2005

The San Franscisicans Built The Golden Gate Bridge With Their Bare Hands

"With" does not mean "without" and the inclusion of one thing "with" doesn't always mean the exclusion of other things, especially not when the others things are logically necessary

The Ancient Egyptians Built the Pyramids With Their Bare Hands

Actually, I am sure that they were a variety of ages.




So I had a dream last night where the car was out of control going down a hill and I realized now that I am awake that it was just the grown up memory of the time that I couldn't slow down on my bicycle because the back brakes were too squishy, so I hit the front brake and the quick release wheel, which was loose, came off. I went flying over the handlebars and had to go to the emergency room.

Who knew that memories also grew up and matured? Actually, Dr. Freud knew, maybe I should page him. Actually, I guess I knew all along. It is no less scary when you discover that forgotten memories have grown in the closet of your mind like a mutant moldy sandwhich or the plant from "Little Shop of Horrors"

Ok... time for church.
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants