Monday, October 03, 2005

Administrative Post

To Whom It May Concern:

3 of 4 Blog post titles in blue with a little lighthouse next to it are actually links to another website for which the text of the post is ostensibly addressing.

3 of 4 Blog post titles in black with no lighthouse are comments about the title.

3 of 4 Blog posts with no titles are like those times I start with no warning and trail off with no warning.

In the post themselves, unfollowed links are a dark green that doesn't show up very well. This was originally done as a parody of the Elkridge Hollerer but I kept it because it matches the green in the jpg of my lawn.

Whenever I post in all caps, I'm not shouting so much as I'm doing the crazy voice, or the generic imitation voice. If you haven't heard my canonical rants on imitiations, I'll find it and link it ---> here.

Thanks,
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants