Friday, April 10, 2009

Google dooplegangers

I get email for various google dopplegangers. Never for William Li
from Dartmouth, now finishing up at my first choice law school. He's
smart.

Actually most of my doppleganger seem pretty smart, or at least
successful. It makes me feel good for totally irrational vicarious
reasons.

So it is with chargrin that I come to realize that some of the email I
am getting is not random or from other people entering my email
expecting another William Li. No. It is my name sakes misentering
their own address.

Oh carp! Could I be doing that?

--
Sent from Gmail for mobile | mobile.google.com

"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants