Friday, April 03, 2009

Mental list while in traffic on westpark tollway

Some woman is doing her makeup. She has liquid AND powder. She is using a powder brush-- no compact for her! In fact, she has a whole arrayof cosemetics in the passenger seat. So here's my list of ways to one-up her:


*I should shave, with a mug of soap applied by brush. And I should use a straight razor. And I should tip my seat back and put a steam towel on my face.


*I already eat in the car. I should also cook. I think I still have my"Fry Daddy, Jr" deep fat fryer


*I should sleep


*I should do my achilles foot pointing exercises, using the accelerator for extra resistance


*I should make an Appletini for "make-up girl", roll down my window, and offer her one. I be suavely screaming over the wind.


*I should rig a makeshift clothesline frame and dry my laundry. Then I should climb out on the roof and fold.


*Three words: "bump n jump"


*Yoga





"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants