Thursday, February 19, 2009

More about Dakota and Obama

All the students in Dakota's class were supposed to write to one of
the living presidents for presidents day. She wrote about her video
game farm.

Apparently she thought that the ability to write to the president was
merely hypothetical. It hurts to hear stuff like that. I explained
that to Dakota that Obama was an elected official and had a duty to
listen to her thoughts about life or how things should be or just
about how the state of humanity effects her mood, but she had to write
about real life.

"I can't think of anything to say. "

Hurts. It just hurts. I have half a mind to make write about all her
complaints. But maybe I should take my own assignment. So I will
make you a deal: write barrack obama a letter. Don't talk about how
your video game farm is doing. Here's the address:

President Barack H. Obama
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

I might cross post this to Facebook. If I actually do this project, I
will post it here for sure.

--
Sent from Gmail for mobile | mobile.google.com

"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants