Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Dakota woke me up and now I can't get back to sleep
First off, if you haven't already sent Louren a "Happy Birthday" email, consider this your reminder.

Next, I got the comment that my blog is derivative of ad report card from Slate. Ok... whatever. However, I do like that column and think that if Seth Stevenson wasn't already a journalist, he might be considered as clever as I. Check out the latest about: The Creatures From the Sandwich Shop - Behind the singing rodents in the Quiznos ad.

Finally:
Alton Brown=Thomas Dolby
Science!


Post script:

And now I will self-parody the cliche "catchy phrase" sign-off that I seem to like to put into my posts, and the method that I use to find the hyperlink:

Jazz Hands!
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants