Saturday, February 14, 2004

I am pleased to see that almost 100% of the last two days of the Wall Street Journal has been dedicated to the Comcast (owner of E!) bid on Disney (owner of ABC). In the mean time, I am sickened by the thought of the hard-working traditional "clean-up" animators that have been laid off; a desperate and stupid act made by bad leaders.

To lift my spirits, we watched a triumph of traditional animation for Valentine's day, The Iron Giant. Although I am famous for keeping my true feelings hidden, I admit that I always cry when the Giant realizes that he can fly, Louren does too. As usual, Dakota was the brave one.
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants