Friday, February 27, 2004

I was checking out Gnod - The global network of dreams (that's dong, spelt backwards - as in the last part of a doorbell chime) because Louren and I stayed up late watching the movie,Duets, which is something like Over the Top if Alan Parker had directed it. Anyhow, the movie made me wonder, "Why isn't Huey Lewis still popular? How did that no-talent loser, Dave Matthews, steal his demographic?"

But according to Gnod the bands don't occupt the same spheres of influence AT ALL. That would imply that by assertion was not as strong as the Gnod's. Well, Mr. Artificial Intelligence self-adjusting induction theory of epistemology-based engine: that's no damn Gnod. No Gnod at all.

Normally this would lead to some sort of declaration that I was going to radically alter this database -- something like:

"Prepare to enter the Will Li Zone and be educated!"

This would be followed by me: using the web site, entering my data, and then sputtering in flabergasted amazement because somehow my radical worldview had failed to collapse the walls of reality, or (for that matter) even mildly distress the wallpaper of reality.

Actually, I don't know why I said "Normally" just now. That choice of words doesn't even make sense. My point was... oh, I forget and now I need to get to work. So:


_Insert Crazy Signoff Here_
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants