Monday, February 02, 2004

I had an appointment with my new Doctor this morning. I let him know that my eyelids had been twitching more or less non-stop for the last few weeks, but they were not twitching now.

"Do you drink a lot of coffee during the week?"

"Yes."

"How about on weekends?"

"Not so much."

"When was the last time you had a cup of coffee?"

"Friday."

"When was the last time your eyes were twitching?"

"Friday... hey? Do you think work is stressing me out."

"You are drinking too much coffee. Try to cut back."

"oh..."

Under different circumstances, I would be annoyed by this "Don't you feel stupid now" moment but I was glad to hear that I was not turning into a Martian.
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants