Tuesday, October 05, 2004

John Edwards, I am your father...

At one point in the debate Darth Vader matched up the similarities between him an John Edwards. "I came from modest means, my mother was a slave until I won the pod race, then I was in a Union: the Jedi Electrical Workers, I was in the hospital without health insurance, so it is with a heavy heart that I must chop off your forearm with my light saber."

Then John Edwards did the StopGraspOk sequence
hand gesture (nice to see that cognitive science is still alive)and said "Blah blah blah"

"William, you are confusing facts with fictional words with your bizarre vision of the way you think the world should be."

Me and the candidates both.

"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants