Monday, November 22, 2004

He Mele No Lilo

image replaced by link

Oh Hawai'i!

Your judicary makes my head spin and the honor code prevents me from discussing the facts of the case or the substantive law involved in the case in Hawaii.

Oh Hawaii! You are such a strange and far away place. Part of America and yet, I can't find all the legal resources about you that I want to find on Westlaw.

Oh Hawai'i! I have not posted to my blog in nearly a month, and my family is mad at me because I have been busy getting hysterical over my open memo.

I have spent many sleepless nights writing about Hawai'i, land of Magnum PI.

It requires more Air Miles to fly to Hawai'i but your web site is top notch


I have never been to Hawai'i.

Maybe one day I will visit.

Until then, Aloha and Goodbye-e
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants