Thursday, June 15, 2006

No Title

So this morning, I asked Will, "Can you take Jason..."

and before I could finish he said, "to work with me? Sure! I'll bring his high chair, and he can sit and eat cheerios all day. He can wear his white dress shirt and khaki pants, and I will pick him up a little tie. And I will make a sign that says 'mini-me'. Sound good?"

He had me laughing so hard at the image that I almost forgot to finish asking him about taking Jason with him and Dakota to skating on Saturday so I can go to the studio for a few hours.

P.S. The kids have cute new summer haircuts, and if you know my email, and send me a request, I will send you a pic. Will just isn't thrilled at the idea of recent photos of our offspring being on the web, and i kinda have to agree.
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants