Sunday, March 22, 2009

Listening to KISS at Subway

Dakota and I are talking about the difference between similarity and
functional equivalency when "I wanna Rock and Roll All Night and Party
Every Day" comes on the radio.

"Shh Dakota, listen to this: Its KISS. They rule"
After a moment Dakota beings to boo. Jason joins in.

"No no no. Stop what are you doing?

"I don't like KISS. They are bad" says my little critic.

"But Prinncess," I say, "what sentiment could be greater than wanting
to rock and party?"

"I want to go to school and then own a farm. And on the farm, everyone
is going to work. Hard!"

--
Sent from Gmail for mobile | mobile.google.com

"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants