Saturday, December 04, 2004

Astrology

So I am measuring big. This probably means that the chances of Jason making an appearance after February 9th are slim, so he will definitely be year of the Monkey, and not year of the Rooster. Which is fine with me.

What is still undetermined is his star sign. Up to January 20th, he will be a Capricorn (goat, earth sign). After the 21st, he will be an Aquarius (Water bearer, air sign). Both, however are ruled by Saturn, which is pretty cool. According to the compatibility ratings, if he is a Capricorn, he will get along great with me and with Will, and not so great with Dakota. Perfect for the typical sibling relationship. However if he is an Aquarius, he will get along fabulously with Will and Dakota, and not so good with me. If he were a girl, I would say she would wait until the 21st to be an Aquarius just to spite me, but since he is a boy, this strengthens my prediction of January 18th as his arrival.

Incidentally, Dakota, as an Aries, is supposed to get along better with Will than with me ( which I think has been proven), and Will and I are not even destined to get along well. Now if I hadn't taken my sweet time to be born, and had arrived on my due date (instead of 10 days late) I would have been an Aquarius, and Will's perfect match. So I think it is ok.

Because all of this is not a big load of crap or anything.
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants