Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Dave, you have some wierd dreams

So I just read Dave's post about his wierd dream, where Kerry bicycles me in labor to the hospital. This doesn't frighten me, because I am sure that Kerry had to do an OB rotation, however brief, at some point, and that she'd just deliver me herself. Or at least have the smarts to call an ambulance.

And I am right handed, so Dakota would have more likely been balanced in my right hand. Although, she might as well have ridden on my shoulders.

Luckily, the hospital is only about a mile down the road. Unfortunately, the only bike we have is a 3 wheeler that is Dakota's.


"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants