Friday, December 10, 2004

Once we had a meeting to discuss what the Honor Code prevents us from saying about the exam

I cannot discuss the substance of any of the questions with anyone who has not taken the exam (that would include you) but I am explictly allowed to say that the exam sucked.

I was going to post about how the deuce-deuce were like the elements of negligence, but it's depressing. Torts can be very depressing. I'm looking forward to a break. This weekend, I will try my best to make this room into a nursery for Jason. Have some pictures in this study that Louren thinks I should leave up: my Eurail map, my Lacrosse picture (me cross-checking Greg Prior), and the typewriter that Grandpa engineered for Lin Yutang. I think I want to add something more kid-friendly to this. Something classic, timeless. Something like this.

Or not...
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants