Tuesday, December 28, 2004

So far, a productive day...

I just cleaned out my car. And my trunk. And installed Dakota's new "big girl car seat" - a belt positioning booster. (We will need her old seat in a few months for Jason - yes it does rear facing as well - and I don't want her to think we are taking something from her to give him, so in the mean time, the cow seat is giong to be washed and stored.)

We will ignore that I need to plan lesson plans for roughly the next 14 weeks sometime before Sunday night. I am so not inspired to do that now. Maybe I will have a good Dr.'s appt, that will encourage me to speed up and do it, like telling me that the baby has indeed dropped, and that I have started dilating, or something.

Because I know that everybody who reads this cares about these things.

***

Oh, and Will referred to the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms today as "the kids' rooms" and then he stopped and smiled about how good that sounded. I am glad he is adjusting. As for Dakota, she is way adjusted, or as much as she can be without Jason actually being here. She tried to buy EVERY thing at Babies R Us last night - but my baby brother NEEDS this!
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants