Sunday, December 12, 2004

Madam Zaritska predicts Jasons arrival...

The day you deliver, outside will be slightly overcast. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon.
After a labor lasting approximately 6 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have green eyes and be almost bald.



Online clairvoyants, as cheap as they come!

The weather part is ok. The afternoon part is ok. Yes, he will be a boy, and I am ok with the weight and length, and even the eye color. I doubt this baby will be bald. And I seriously hope that I do not have a 6 hour labor. Way too short. Anything less than 10 hours is too quick and too painful in my book.
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants